Hot pressing is the process in which the resin in the product polymerizes under high pressure and temperature. Often materials are used where fibers are pre-impregnated with resins (prepregs). This process is very suitable to produce (flat) products within a few minutes.
- For both solid laminate and sandwich panels
- For different fibers and thicknesses (starting from 0.2 mm)
- High visual surface standard (matt/gloss, S2 surface quality)
- High volume capacity productiecapaciteit
- Low costs
- From small (5 x 5 cm) to large (1 x 3 meter) surfaces